In commemorating National Girl Child Day, MACFAST Women cell is organizing a poster design competition in collaboration with IQAC. The winners of the first, second, and third positions will be awarded Rs.750, Rs.500, and Rs.250 respectively.
• The size of the poster should not exceed 50cm x 90cm (Width x Height).
• Maximum file size is 5MB.
• All information (text, data, photos, figures etc.) must be designed to appear within one single window.
• The theme “Theme: Educate, Encourage, and Empower” should be the main focus of the poster.
• You can use any editing programs (word processor, publishing programs, photo editing programs, etc.) to make posters.
• E-Poster will be judged based on creativity, presentation, and relevance to the theme.
• Any participant found violating the rules and regulations will be disqualified from the competition.
• Entries must be submitted on or before 31st January 2023, 5 pm.
• The competition is open only to MACFAST students.
• Decision of the jury will be final.