Areas of Interest
Managerial Communication, Performance Management, Compensation Management, Human Resource Management
Research Scholar, MBA, MSc HRM[UK]
7 Years Teaching and 4 Years Industry
• 11th November 2019: Journal of The Gujarat Research Society, ISSN-0374-8588, volume21 Issue X, November 2019 “ Significance of Employee Demography in Employee Engagement with Reference to Telecom Industry, India”
• 12th April 2019: Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, ISSN-2349-5162, 2019 JETIR April 2019, Volume 6, Issue 4 “ A STUDY ON THE GENDER DIFFERENCES IN EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN TELECOM SECTOR OF KOTTAYAM DISTRICT, KERALA”
• 12th March 2019: Management Researcher Vol.XXV Special Issue March 2019, ISSN- 2230-8431, Pp- 116-123, “Employee engagement among tourism enterprises of Ernakulum and Alappuzha Districts”
• 19th April 2018: International Conference on Soft Computing Systems (ICSCS 2018), organizing by Baselios Mathews II College of Engineering College, Sasthamcotta, Kollam, Kerala, 690520. Title of Research Paper: “Motives for information gathering, learning and online technology engagements of small and medium tourism enterprises in Kerala ”[International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol 7, No. 2.33, Special Issue 33]
• 30th Jan 2018: International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management ISSN 2319 – 4847, Paper id of Research Paper: IJAIEM-2018-01-31-13, Title of Research Paper: “Employee Engagement among Tourism Enterprises of Thiruvananthapuram and Kollam Districts”.
• 30th Jan 2017: International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management ISSN 2319 – 4847, Paper id of Research Paper: IJAIEM-2018-01-31-13, Title of Research Paper: Employee Engagement among Tourism Enterprises of Thiruvanathapuram and Kollam Districts.
• April 28th & 29th 2017: International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research in Engineering, Technology and Management (ICIRETM 2017) at Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Noorul Islam University, Kumaracoil – 629180, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu India. Contributed a paper titled A Study on Entrepreneurial Leadership skills and Human Resource Management in Small and Medium Tourism Enterprises”.
• 18th August 2017: The National Level Conference on the topic Micro and Small Enterprises and its impact on the Socio-Economic development of India conducted by Department of management studies Noorul Islam University, Contributed a paper titled Role of Women Empowerment in the socio-economic development of India with special Reference to kudumbasree mission of Trivandrum district.
National Seminar and Conferences
• Participated in the management development programme on NBA Accreditation Phase 2 organised by the department of management studies MACFAST
• Participated in a Webinar on “Quality Assurance in Higher Educational Institutions” organised by MACFAST
• Attended 3rd Berchmans Erudite Lecture on What can we do with Quantum Liquid
• Participated in a webinar on Design Thinking organised by Saitgits
• Webinar on “Future of Work & Skills for a POST COVID Era” Wednesday, Sept 09, 2020
• Webinar on “Current Vs Emerging Trends in the Global Service Industry” Tuesday, Aug 18, 2020
• Webinar on “Reimagining the World and Work” Thursday, Aug 20, 2020.
• Webinar on “College to Corporate” Thursday, Aug 13, 2020.
• Webinar on “What Service Industry is Looking for from a Fresh Graduate” Wednesday, July 30, 2020.
• Webinar on “Career in a World of Future Systems & Digital Universe” on Tuesday, Jul 28, 2020.
• Webinar on “Future of Work” Wednesday, July 22, 2020.
• Webinar on the topic INDUSTRY 4.0 TECHNOLOGIES AND ITS APPLICATIONS IN MANAGING POST COVID SITUATION on 21 July 2020.
• Webinar on “Mergers and Acquisition: The Growth Drivers of Indian Economy on 16th July 2020.
• Webinar on “Making Uncertain To Certain: Evolving Role of Crisis Management Centres in India” on June 10th 2020.
• Webinar on the topic HOW TO COMBAT THE EMOTIONAL IMPACT OF COVID – 19 on 5 June 2020.
• Webinar on the topic VIABLE MARKETING STRATEGIES DURING LOCKDOWN WITH RESPECT TO SELECTED SECTORS on 28 May 2020.
• Attended a Webinar on the topic Webinar of “Future of Work & Skills for a POST COVID Era”.
• 18th August 2017: The National Level Conference on the topic Micro and Small Enterprises and its impact on the Socio-Economic development of India conducted by the Department of management studies Noorul Islam University.
• 8th and 9th March 2016 National Conference on Innovations in Marketing in the new Global Order Stretching the Limits: Marketing Beyond Marketing” organised by Amrita Viswa Vidyapeetham University, Kochi.
• 18th Feb 2015 national seminar on ” New Generation Indian Retailing”, MACFAST Tiruvalla.
• 6th December 2016: Patents information and Drafting for R&D industry, MACFAST and KSCSTE.
• 16th Nov 2016: The impact of demonetization of 500 & 1000 rupee notes, Central Travancore Management Association, Tiruvalla.
• 19th August 2016: Recent Trends In Capital Market & The Art Of Money Making, UAE- Exchange Tiruvalla.
• 23rd May 2016: Digital Banking, South Indian Bank Tiruvalla.
• 8th March 2016: Central Budget 2016-17 An Analysis, Central Travancore Management Association, Tiruvalla.
• 1st March 2016: Foundation programme in Capital Market, Hedge School of Applied Economics, MACFAST.
• 3rd December 2015: E-Rupee, to Reinvent India, Central Travancore Management Association, Tiruvalla.
International Seminar and Conferences
• April 28th & 29th 2017: International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research in Engineering, Technology and Managementâ€ (ICIRETM â€“ 2017) at Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Noorul Islam University, Kumaracoil – 629180, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu India.
• 5 days UGC-STRIDE Training programme on Advanced Training in ICT-Enabled Online Teaching Tools from October 12th to 16th 2020 by MG University.
• MDP on NBA Accreditation on September 24th
• MDP on NBA Accreditation on 17th October 2020.
• FDP on “Effective Online Teaching Strategies” held on 6th June 2020 hosted by Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikkanam, Kerala.
• FDP on “Creating and Managing Online Classes” held from 17th to 26th June 2020 hosted by School of Biosciences and Internal Quality Assurance Cell Macfast in association with the Kerala State Higher Education Council.
• Add on Course on Research Methodology conducted by Department of Management Studies from 20th -24th March 2017.
• 3 days workshop on How to identify research problem, Doing meaningful Literature Review, Research design by Christ University on August 22nd-24th 2016.
• 3rd – 5th March 2016 Workshop on ” Application of SPSS AMOS in Research, Noorul Islam University Kanyakumari.
• 29th Jan 2016 Management Development Program ” Personal Branding and Professional excellence” SNGIST North Paravur.
• 22nd and 23rd Jan 2016, National Level Traning Workshop on ” Writing of Research Proposals, Thesis, Reports and Papers” Christ University Nodal office Trivandrum.
• Workshop on Research Methodology for PhD Scholars during 13th -21st December 2016 at Nural Islam University Kanyakumari.
Professional Membership / Certification
• Managing Talent, University of Michigan
• Management Skills for International Business, University of London
• The Manager’s Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work, University of London, Birkbeck, University of London
• Managing Employee Performance, University of Minnesota
• Managing Employee Compensation University of Minnesota
• Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees, University of Minnesota
• Preparing to Manage Human Resources University of Minnesota
• Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology, University of London, Bloomsbury Learning Exchange
• Professional Skills for International Business, University of London
• Understanding Research Methods, University of London, SOAS University of London
• English for Effective Business Speaking, The Hong Kong University of Science and TechnologyEnglish for Effective Business Speaking- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
• Types of Conflict- University of California, Irvine
• Conflict Resolution Skills-University of California, Irvine
• Intercultural Communication and Conflict Resolution- University of California, Irvine
• Leadership and Emotional Intelligence- An online non-credit course authorized by the Indian School of Business
• BEC Certification- Achieved CEFR C1 in test of English Proficiency
• CIPD, SHRM