Designation: Associate Operations Analyst
To perform day to day client account reconciliation, preparation and delivery of accurate reports and allied activities, research on exceptions in consultation with the leads or senior members, participate in the training process etc. Acquaint self with the latest site enhancements and utilities.
– Do basic research and reconcile custodian cash and position balances.
– Review of loader snapper errors and fix the errors.
– Post entries into portfolio accounting system based on exception findings
– Get the assistance or guidance of senior members for clarity of errors and understand the logic to fix them.
– Verify all deposits and withdrawals posted.
– Verify, research & fix daily security price and performance.
– Engage in client statement verification (Monthly or Quarterly).
– Take part in Transition of new initiatives/projects & execution.
– Monitor the mail box and attend to it wherever required.
– Ensure delivery of quality of service to the clients and advisors.
– Interface with technology operations team in problem resolution.
– Implement the best practices to enhance the quality of service.
-Take advantage of organizational training on domain and technical skills.
-Candidates must be willing to work in shift timing (some shifts may extend up to 01:00 AM), free cab facility will be provided.
– MBA -Finance 2020 Pass-outs
– No Standing backlogs
– 60% and above aggregate marks from 10th to PG
Job Location: Technopark – Trivandrum
Compensation: 2.16 LPA + variable pay
PFB about ENVESNET
(Please visit our company website www.envestnet.com to know more)
Envestnet Inc (NYSE: ENV): Financial Wellness Network that connects enterprises, advisors, service providers and clients, and enables better financial outcomes through better intelligence.
§ Market-leading wealth management platform in large and growing $18 trillion advisor marketplace;
§ Delivering the next-generation data and advice-centric platform, leveraging Yodlee’s leading data aggregation and analytics capabilities; and
§ Integrated technology for all mission-critical advisor applications, including secure, seamless connectivity to third parties.
Envestnet has been a leader in helping transform wealth management, working towards its goal of building a holistic financial wellness network that supports enterprises, advisors and their clients. Through a combination of platform enhancements, partnerships and acquisitions, Envestnet uniquely provides a financial network connecting software, services and data, delivering better intelligence and enabling its customers to drive better outcomes.
Envestnet is organized around two primary, complementary business segments:
§ Envestnet – a leading provider of unified wealth management software and services to empower financial advisors and institutions.
§ Envestnet | Yodlee – a leading data aggregation and data intelligence platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services.
The firm provides advisors with practice management support so that they can grow their practices and operate more efficiently. At the end of 2018, Envestnet’s platform assets grew to approximately $2.6 trillion in nearly 10.2 million accounts overseen by nearly 90,000 advisors.
Services provided to advisors include financial planning, risk assessment and selection of investment strategies and solutions, asset allocation models, portfolio construction, proposal generation and paperwork preparation, model management and account rebalancing, account monitoring, customized fee billing, overlay services covering asset allocation, tax management and socially responsible investing, plus data analytics. Envestnet has access to a wide range of leading third‑party asset custodians.
More than 90,000 advisors and 2,900 companies including: 16 of the 20 largest U.S. banks, 39 of the 50 largest wealth management and brokerage firms, over 500 of the largest Registered Investment Advisers, and hundreds of Internet services companies, leverage Envestnet technology and services.
Chicago (headquarters), Bangalore, India, Boston, Brisbane, Australia, Dallas, Denver, Landis (NC), London, New York, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Redwood Shores (CA), Seattle, San Jose (CA), Toronto, Tucson, and Trivandrum, India.
Candidate Registration tracker: https://forms.gle/