Instructions to Contributors
All manuscripts should be addressed to the Editor, Journal of Science Technology and Management. Submission of an article implies that it has not been previously published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; and further, that if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere. Manuscripts of all categories can also be submitted electronically to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of Science Technology and Management is a multidisciplinary journal focusing on all branches of science (includes all branches of life sciences, chemical science, physical science, mathematical science and computer science), engineering and management. All papers will be first assessed by Reviewing Editor. Papers found unsuitable in terms of the overall requirements of the journal will be returned to the authors. The others will be sent for detailed review. Authors of these papers will be notified of acceptance, need for revision or rejection of the paper. Illustrations and other materials to be reproduced from other publications must be properly credited; it is the authors’ responsibility to obtain permission for reproduction of figures, tables, etc. from published sources.
Categories of Manuscripts
• General articles- discuss current trends in research in a field that would be of interest to readers outside the field. These include interdisciplinary topics, science policy and science administration, application of science and technology to human needs or the impact of science and technology on society. The articles should include an abstract, introductory paragraph, brief subheads at appropriate places, illustrations that will help a general reader, and references.
• Review articles – are expected to survey and discuss current developments in a field. They should be well focused and organized.
• Research articles – report research results of major significance. They should include an abstract, an introductory paragraph, and brief subheads.
Manuscripts should be typed and double-spaced. The pages should be numbered consecutively, starting with the title page and through the text, reference list, tables and figure legends. The manuscript should be ordered as follows: Title page, abstract, key words, text, acknowledgements, references, tables, figures and figure legends. The title page should contain Title, Authors, Affiliations, and Corresponding author and address. Abstract and summary should be limited to 100 words and convey the main points of the paper, outline the results and conclusions, and explain the significance of the results.
Writing reference in text
(Vijayan et al., 2020): Multiple authors
(Dhandapani & Supraja, 2012): two authors
(Iravani S, 2011): single author
(Vijayan & Shaikmoideen, 2020): Book chapter
(“Startup Commons Global,” n.d.): Web page
(Tapley, B. D., & Kim, M.-C. (2001): Text book
Corresponding reference list (Alphabetical order)
Articles in journal
• Vijayan, S., Divya, K., & Jisha, M. S. (2020). In vitro anticancer evaluation of chitosan/biogenic silver nanoparticle conjugate on Si Ha and MDA MB cell lines. Applied Nanoscience, 10(2), 715–728. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13204-019-01151-w
• Dhandapani, P., & Supraja, N. (2012). Extracellular Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles by Marine Thermophilic Bacteria, 3(6), 1418–1423.
• Iravani, S. (2011). Green synthesis of metal nanoparticles using plants. Green Chemistry, 13(10), 2638-2650.
Vijayan, S., & Shaikmoideen, J. M. (2020). Chitosan Conjugate of Biogenic Silver Nanoparticles. In Nanobiotechnology in Diagnosis, Drug Delivery, and Treatment (pp. 273–293). Wiley. https://doi.org/10.1002/9781119671732.ch14
Startup Commons Global. (n.d.). Retrieved January 13, 2021, from https://www.startupcommons.org/
Tapley, B. D., & Kim, M.-C. (2001). Applications to geodesy. In L.-L. Fu & A. Cazenave (Eds.), Satellite altimetry and Earth sciences: A handbook of techniques and applications(pp. 371–406). San Diego, CA: Academic.
Khain, A., Pokrovsky, A., Blahak, U., & Rosenfeld, D. (2008). Is the dependence of warm and ice precipitation on theaerosol concentration monotonic? Paper presented at 15th International Conference on Clouds and Precipitation, Cancun, Mexico.
Liu, X. (2017). Surface energy and mass balance model for Greenland Ice Sheet and future projections, (Doctoraldissertation). Retrieved from Deep Blue. (http://hdl.handle.net/2027.42/137047). Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan.