MACFAST Campus Placement Policy for Students: Rules and Regulations
General Instructions to students:
1. Students who are eligible for any placement drive will have to give his/her consent before attending the same to the concerned coordinator. Failure to which the candidate will be marked absent for the particular drive.
2. Student who fails to attend the placement drive, whether On/Off-Campus subsequent to his/her consent for attending the same will be ineligible for upcoming two On-Campus drives.
3. Each student will be given a maximum of five attempts in campus placement drives.
4. Student once selected will not be allowed further in any placement drive until and unless there is a rise of Rs. 50,000 in the annual package offered.
5. Students should follow the formal dress code and carry the hard copies of the following documents:
a. Updated resume
b. Hall ticket if applicable
c. Passport size photograph
d. Photostat of relevant documents duly attested
6. The students should maintain punctuality for all events.
7. All the queries regarding the placements will be handled by the coordinators.
Eligibility & Registration
1. All the students who expect to graduate from the institute by the end of academic year and are seeking employment may register for campus placement.
2. Campus Placement is a facility provided for the students.
3. Students who are interested for placement should register. Only these registered students are allowed to participate in campus placement.
4. Students who are eligible as per the company eligibility criteria can register via link share through the respective whatsapp group or MACFAST mail.
5. No student will be entertained in Campus Recruitment Process after the deadline of registration.
Information to be Filled
1. All the information filled-in by the student in each of the registration form has to be true. If found incorrect, the student will not be allowed for any recruitment drive of the college till the end of the academic year.
2. It is the responsibility of the student to check announcements/notices/updated information/shortlisted names etc. sent by the placement cell on class group email address.
Once a student has registered for a recruitment drive, it is mandatory for him/her to appear for all the selection process of that company unless rejected in midway by the company. Any student who withdraws deliberately in the middle of selection process he may be ineligible from placement till the end of the academic year.
Wearing formal attire (Full College Uniform for On-Campus Drives) and college ID card during the recruitment process is mandatory.
Disciplinary action will be initiated against students involved in any unethical practices during the stages of Campus Recruitment Process.