About the Company: Berger Paints India Limited is a leading paint company of India, headquartered in Kolkata with a consolidated gross sales turnover of more than Rs.6800crs, having its operations spread across India, Nepal, Poland & Russia.
Berger Paints invites the current final year batch of management students and having their specialization only in Sales & Marketing stream for positions in Non-Management front line sales cadre as Senior Sales Officer Trainee (SSOT) in Decorative Paints Division.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Decorative Paints ( Retail) Should possess minimum academic qualification as Graduate in Science / Commerce / Management / Engineering only, before pursuing their MBA program. However, students with graduation in Engineering having Information Technology / Telecommunication specializations shall not apply as they will not be considered for this division.
- Should have scored at least 55% marks all throughout the academic career.
- Should preferably have command over at least one regional Indian language; apart from fluency in English & Hindi.
- Should have Good Communication, Interpersonal & Analytical skills.
- Should possess a two wheeler driving license. (Mandatory requirement, else will be rejected) Though Berger Paints believes is Equal Employment Opportunity, but looking into the nature of the Job we wish to restrict this Recruitment Program of Sales Officer Trainees to male candidates only.
Apply Now Link: https://forms.gle/
- Interested students can register through the above given link .
- Aptitude test will be conducted on in September first week.
- Shortlisted students after online test will have Regional round of interview
- Final Interview will be conducted
The students who are appointed for the position of Sales Officer Trainees shall be on-boarding in batches starting from 2nd May 2022 in our company and shall have to undergo training for a period of One Year.
The initial compensation being offered is CTC of approx. Rs. 5.75 lacs per annum. Post training, the Trainees will be confirmed as Senior Sales Officer with clearly defined responsibilities. The next career level progression will be of Sales Supervisor and finally into management grade as Sales Executive, which may take an approx. time frame of 3-4 years based on individual performance.