Campus recruitment drive by BYJU’S- Think & Learn Pvt Ltd for MBA, MCA & MSc. 2022 pass-outs as Academic Specialist with an annual CTC of 6 Lakhs.
Details are as follows
THINK AND LEARN Pvt. Ltd. (BYJU’S) Academic Specialist – BYJU’S Classes We are one of the world’s leading education-media-technology companies and we are making millions fall in love with learning. Please go through the Job Description detailed below
Roles and Responsibilities –
• Conducting online audio/video classes, clarifying doubts, creating a positive learning environment for our students in grades 4 to 10 on our learning platform.
• Providing error-free step-by-step solutions to the questions raised by the students.
• Helping students to strengthen their understanding of the concepts of Science and/or Math subjects.
An ideal candidate should-
• Have a passion for teaching and creating an impact in the field of education
• Have a strong subject knowledge in Science and Math for grades 4 to 10
• Impeccable communication skills (English) – verbal and written, camera facing skills
• Be able to map theoretical knowledge to practical applications
• Be a self-driven quick learner and show adaptability to new concepts and tools
• Show demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
• Be able to make learning easy for students from different backgrounds and of different cognitive abilities
Process Details –
You will receive an email with the details to submit a demo video. After we receive your applications, we will confirm the results within 8 days and schedule an interview with our team. Once the interview is conducted, we will communicate the final results within 2 weeks.
Eligibility – MBA, MCA, MSc – Must be from a Science background
Work Location – Bangalore (Work from home until further notice)
Employment Type – Full-Time
Compensation – CTC is 6 LPA (fixed INR 4 LPA + annual performance bonus INR 75,000 + monthly incentives up to INR 12,000
Interested students who are meetings the above eligibility criteria can fill in the details in the following link latest by 11:00 AM, 31st December 2021
Link to register:https://forms.gle/