Reliance Retail is an Indian retail company and a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited. Founded in 2006, it is the largest retailer in India in terms of revenue. Its retail outlets offer foods, groceries, apparel, footwear, toys, home improvement products, electronic goods, and farm implements and inputs.
Reliance Retail has been ranked as the fastest-growing retailer in the world. It is ranked 53rd in the list of Top Global Retailers and is the only Indian Retailer to feature in the Top 100. It is the largest and the most profitable retailer in India with the widest reach.
Reliance Retail has more than 150 million loyal customers buying across all its formats. It recorded more than 640 million footfalls across all its stores in FY20, a scale unmatched by any other retailer in India. With over 100,000 transactions per hour, Reliance Retail operates at a scale unparalleled in the Indian retail industry and continues to enrich the quality of lives of millions of Indians every day.
Criteria for selection process
1) Selection will be based on performance in the interview, Predictive index test and RPAT test
2) Valid documents all education certificates (SSLC, Plus two, Degrees) Experience and relieving ( if any) PAN card and aadhar etc
3) Medical examination and Physical certificate from the RIL doctor is mandatory
4) Candidates needs to be willing to placed anywhere across kerala
5) The applicant needs to be 2021- 2022 ongoing batch
6) Candidates should have secured minimum first class (60% above)in any of the two amongst 10th, plustwo or graduation
1) Candidates should have done graduation only in MBA.
2) Willing to work anywhere across Kerala for training and job
3) In a combination of 10th,12th, Graduation of candidate should not have less than with 60% with no standing arrears
4) Great analytical skills
5) Should be enthusiastic and ready to take challenges
6) Must be flexible work in shifts(6:30 am to 3:30 pm ,3: 30 pm to 10 :30 pm)
7) The program training duration is 3 months
8) Post completion of graduation and training certification, candidates would be absorbed as Department Manager SMART in any of the SMART Stores within Kerala
Role and Responsibilities
1) Executive retail operations in the store and ensure adherence to all standard operating procedures of the company
2) Lead, mentor, and motivate a team of associates to deliver reliable service to customers and or other colleagues in the organization
3) Ensure that the business strategies are implemented in the assigned store to increase business in the store
4) Manage and execute product promotion, exceed sales and customer satisfaction objectives
5) Reduce and manage stock losses in the store
Compensation and Career Progression
1) DMIT (In training ) 275000 PA
2) Successful completion of training and mapping as Department Manager 3 lakhs PA + benefits ( PF, Insurance, Gratuity, and Incentives)
All the interested students kindly register with your personal details in the link given below on or before 10:00 AM, 21st June 2022, Tomorrow.