Campus Recruitment Drive by Episource India Pvt. Ltd. for MSc Life Science students as Trainee Medical Coder with an annual CTC of 3-4 Lakhs.
Details are as follows
About the Company
Episource is a leading US based healthcare services company providing ‘Risk Adjustment Services” for Insurance providers across the United States. Established in 2004 in Chennai, Episource currently has around 6000 employees spread across California, Florida, Philippines and India (Chennai, Mumbai & Vijayawada), with an Integrated Onshore/Offshore Global Delivery Model. As part of our expansion plan across US we have expanded our capabilities by acquiring Peak solutions based out of Florida, US.
Episource has devoted more than a decade in building products for healthcare providers to measure business outcomes. As one of the leading companies in the domain, we have helped numerous clients optimize their medical records, data, analytics to enable better documentation of records with chronic diseases.
Accreditations & Certifications
• Certified with HIPAA, HITRUST & ISO 27001:2013 Certified
• International Corporate Member of AAPC and AHIMA ICD-10
• Consistently featuring in the top 100 list of fastest growing privately held enterprises in the US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• To be an effective participant in Classroom training and clear the training assessments with 85% quality
• Consistently meet the targets set for MOCK charts.
• An eligible employee will get confirmed as Junior Coder within a max of 6 months from the Joining
• Punctuality, Attendance and General Adherence to company policies, procedures, and practices
• Strives to provide ideas to constantly improve the process
• Ensure adherence to external and internal quality and security standards (HIPAA/ISO/ISMS)
• Be an effective team player.
WHY CHOOSE EPISOURCE !
|Learning & Development Opportunities||Performance Based & Other Incentives|
|Process / On the Job Trainings||Weekly Awards|
|Behavioral Trainings||Team Awards|
|Mentoring Programs||Long Service Awards|
|AAPC Certifications||Annual Awards|
|Culture & Work||Allowances|
|Flexible Working Hours||Night Shift Allowances|
|People Friendly Policies||Weekend Allowances|
|Seasonal Employee Gifts||Extension Allowance|
|Programs to Foster Work Life Balance||Project / Sweep Allowances|
|Fun Filled Work Atmosphere||Referral Bonuses|
Compensation — Industry best salary & incentives
(Salary + Incentive) Range — 3 to 4 LPA for trainees
Allowances — Performance based incentives, encouraging a merit-based culture
Training Sponsorship — To foster learning, we provide sponsorship for certifications & training programs
Mediclaim Benefits — We care for our employees and their families from Day 1 of joining us which includes Self + Spouse + Kids + parental coverage
Spectrum of Leaves – Casual, Sick, Privileged & other category leaves with encashment
Hiring & Employment
• Employment — Full Time
• Probation Period — 4 – 6 Months
• Job Nature — Medical Coding (HCC) c Work Location — Mumbai
• Work Shift — General / Night / Rotational shifts
• Work Timings – 09:00 AM — 06:30 PM
• Work Days — Monday to Friday (Sat & Sun Holiday)
Points to Note —
• Our offices are operating with required number of employees and adhering to safety norm as per the Govt regulations
• Offered candidates are expected to report to office to start the training in their respective locations
• On successful completion of training, the candidates will be moved to projects for project-based assignments
• Based on consistent performance long-term WFH shall be considered
• Candidates must adhere to all our processes and ensure to stay in line with organization expectations
• Candidates graduated from 2015 can participate in the selection process
• Candidates should have good communication (English) & interpersonal skills
• At the time of interview, candidates should have completed the course & must not have arrears
• Candidates who are selected and join Episource will enter into a 21 months training agreement
• Post the technical training at Episource, candidates will have to undergo a mandatory evaluation & based on the test clearance, they will be moved to production
• No leaves are permitted during the training period
Rounds of Interviews –
- Comprehension Test – MCQ
- Technical Session — Video call / In-person
- HR Discussion & Offers — Video call/ In-person
- Online Registration
- Comprehension Test
- Technical Interview – Face to Face
- HR Discussion & Offers – Face to face
Extensive Career Growth
Progressive and distinct career path shows potential for a trainee raise to junior coder level in less than 6 months and thereon to the level of medical coder in a year.
How to apply?
Students meeting the above requirements can fill the details in the provided link on or before 10.00 AM 23rd February 2022.
Candidate registration tracker: https://forms.gle/qkTSQgLsTUoGTGEZ7