Campus Recruitment Drive by Kotak Life for MBA 2022 pass-outs as Management Trainee with an annual CTC of 3.50 Lakhs.
Details are as follows
About the Company
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited is a private life insurance company in India. The company was founded in 2001. It caters to 15 million customers and has 232 branches in around 167 cities and towns in India.
Qualification: MBA Finance/Marketing
Job Profile: Management Trainee
What you stand to gain …
• Bring out the best in yourself by helping others discover their best.
• Build a rewarding career and enrich yourself through constant learning.
• Chart out a solid career growth map for yourself and expose yourself to many earning opportunities.
As a Management Trainee, here is what your initial experience at Kotak Life would look like-
Own the business:
Assist partners with need-based upselling and cross-selling to customers.
Be the custodian for lead generation and achieve the agreed sales target for the partners.
Build the best:
Facilitate training of partners on an ongoing basis to ensure a productive channel at all times.
Seek regular feedback from partners and customers to aid in the improvement of the selling process and products.
Review sales plan of the partners to support their growth.
Keep the energy going, keep them motivated.
CTC Structure – Compensation Package
Fixed Pay : 3,50,000/-
Performance Bonus: Attractive Quarterly Incentives
Mediclaim: 4,00,00 revolving cover for self and 5 dependents after confirmation (includes parents)
Life Insurance Cover: Equivalent to 1.5 times Fixed Pay
Accidental Death Benefit: Equivalent to Fixed Pay
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
- The incumbent will formulate and implement sales plan for the partner for achieving business targets of sales unit. Lead, motivate and train the partner.
- Set and monitor clear objectives to achieve the agreed sales targets for the partners.
- Help partners to generate and track leads, close sales.
- Help partners to upsell and cross sell to customers basis need analysis
- Help the partner facilitate their training on an ongoing basis to ensure a productive channel at all times
- Take regular feedback from partners and customers on satisfaction on selling process and products
- Review Sales plan of the partner and support their growth.
- The employee will be on payroll of Kotak but will seat in the premises of a distributor
Please find the below Link for the student registration for further process.
Request the students to Use the complete link copy-paste in the browser and then signup.
After registration, kindly fill in your personal details in the link given below on or before 04:00 PM, 12th February 2022.
Candidate Registration tracker: https://forms.gle/NcjDuEKgiyfgW8L1A