About the Company
Malabar Gold and Diamonds is a BIS certified Indian jewellery group headquartered in Kozhikode, Kerala, India. It was founded by M. P. Ahammed in the year 1993. The company has more than 260 showrooms across 10 countries at present which makes it one of the largest chain of jewellery stores in the world.
To effectively manage the sales, operations, marketing & administration of the Showroom & understand sales, profitability and other business targets and the achievement methodology.
– Involve in counter sales to understand sales, product, customer purchase behavior, market trends, etc.
– Understand the sales data analysis process of the showroom.
– Suggest sales efficiency, quality improvements and cost optimization benchmarking leading practices.
– Maintain the stock level and its replenishment as per the sales and customer preferences.
– Interact with customers and understand their requirements, buying patterns, and ensure that they are served as per the Brand Promise.
– Understand the company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
– Suggest measures for cost savings through implementation of process improvement initiatives.
Career Growth Hierarchy: Management Trainee>Assistant Showroom Head>Deputy Showroom Head>Showroom Head
CTC:3 Lac per annum for Management Trainee(Management Stipend)
– Male candidates preferred
– Language: English, Hindi, Tamil
- Role Objective
|• To understand the Showroom strategy and its alignment with the overall business strategy to effectively manage sales, operations, marketing & administration of the Showroom.
• To understand Showroom sales, profitability, business targets, and achievement methodology.
- Primary Responsibilities
• Involve in counter sales to understand sales, product, customer purchase behaviour, market trends, etc.
• Understand the sales data analysis process of the showroom.
• Suggest sales efficiency, quality improvements, and cost optimization benchmarking leading practices.
• Acquire product knowledge.
• Understand the Product Mix viz. Gold, Diamond, Precious, Silver, Sub Brands, etc. as per the market preferences and periodic review of the same.
• Involve in stock management on a daily basis; by maintaining the stock level and its replenishment as per the sales and customer preferences.
• Participate in the product meet periodically and assist in selecting the products as per the prevailing trend and customer demands.
• Understand the process of old gold purchase and involve in the stock tallying of old gold on a daily basis.
• Involve in Showroom day-to-day marketing activities.
• Visit high profile and regular customers as a part of marketing plan to drive sales and increase the footfall.
• Understand and analyze the local market trend on a regular basis.
• Conduct competitor study and keep the track of the same.
• Interact with customers and understand their requirements, buying patterns, and ensure that they are served as per the Brand Promise.
• Suggest measures to improve customer service standards.
• Understand the Showroom manpower fixation matrix.
• Understand the duties, responsibilities, and targets of the MTMs.
• Participate in morning meetings.
• Suggest measures to develop the talents of the MTMS.
• Understand the Performance Management System Process.
• Actively participate in HR initiatives to drive overall engagement and motivation.
• Understand the company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Suggest measures for cost savings through the implementation of process improvement initiatives.
Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role incumbent from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent, reporting manager, and HR.
How to apply?
Students meeting the above requirements can fill in the details in the provided link on or before 10.00 AM 10th February 2022.
Candidate registration tracker: https://forms.gle/jyFddAwpL784QZ717