A campus recruitment drive by Extramarks Education Pvt Ltd. for MBA 2021 & 2022 pass-outs as Business development executive/Sr.Business Development with an annual CTC of 7 Lakhs
Details are as follows
About the company
Extramarks Education is an education technology company that sells online and offline schooling and curriculum. It was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Noida, India. As of March 2018, Extramarks has tied up with 9,000 government and private schools.
Creating student-friendly digital learning solutions and keeping pace with globalization and technology in education. We have been in the market for the last 13 years operating different verticals PAN India. We provide education learning techniques across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE, and South Africa.
About the role
The role being offered is Business development executive/Sr. Business Development Executive/Assistant Manager. As a Business Development you role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students), to set up meetings, counsels the student on learning pedagogues.
Remuneration: 7 Lakhs (4 LPA fixed + 3 LPA variable – based on the candidate’s performance)
Location: Kerala & Tamil Nadu (Work From Office)
No of vacancy: 350
Roles and responsibilities
• Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume customers to accomplish organic growth.
• Communicate company products and services via Calling and E-mail and also build relationships in order to uncover prospect needs.
• Document and update CRM with daily activities as required.
• Achieve weekly and monthly goals.
• Be a self-starter and pro-active; identify and act on opportunities for improvement.
• Ensure reporting and communications are frequent and bi-directional.
• Remain knowledgeable about all organization’s products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
• Completing input numbers on daily basis and taking up revenue responsibility.
• To research and analyze the customer’s requirements and present the best solutions.
• Keep abreast with Extramarks latest offerings and best practices.
• Research key customer wants and needs.
There are three rounds for the selection process:
• PI – 1st Round –Screening
• PI – 2nd Round – Manager Round(Core competency)
• PI -3 rd Round – HR Round
Expected Skills for BDE/Sr.BDE/AM
• MBA (Any Specialization), PGDM
• 3 months or more experience in sales (preferably in edu-tech)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Commercial awareness
• Must be able to speak the Regional Language
All the eligible students kindly register with their personal details in the link given below on or before 10:00 AM, 30th November 2021, tomorrow.
Candidate Registration tracker: https://forms.gle/zXZMvpF6FRgeRchS6