EY GBS India LLP recruiting MBA 2020 & 2021 pass-outs for a 2 months contract opening.
Details are as follows
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Work Type : Work from Home
Role- 2 months contract role(to join by July 1st week- end by Sept 1 st week).
5 days working week- Time 11.00 AM- 8.30 PM IST.
No of Openings : 8
MBA freshers, WiFi required, candidates, having a PC would be preferable.
Compensation Details : 2 – 2.3 Lakhs
Description – External
As a large, sophisticated professional services organization, everything we do comes down to having the right people with the right skills in the right place This is a fantastic opportunity to join the in house recruitment team at EY, finding future talent that will enable EY to deliver our strategy
Working as a valued member of the MENA Experienced Hire recruitment team, you will have the opportunity to deliver a best in class candidate experience while supporting the growth of the Assurance practice.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of the MENA Recruitment team you will be responsible for supporting the recruitment and selection activities for Assurance Experienced Hire. You will work closely with the recruiters, providing recruitment support for Assurance as follows:
- Candidate management including screening, interviewing and testing, reflecting all activities on the recruitment management system (taleo)
- Support the firm’s strategy of direct hiring through use of online sites and sourcing through job portals
- Support vacancies through other appropriate channels e.g. social networking sites/events
- Support referrals and internal mobility
- Support in Interview scheduling
- Assist in preparing offer letters
- Assist in preparing recruitment reports
- Develop strong relationships with the MENA recruitment team
- Ensure consistent quality of output in all deliverables
- Problem solve within the team during challenging situations
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent English Communication skills – written and spoken
- High attention to detail
- Client serving mind set
- Hardworking, able to stay focused when doing repetitive work and remain calm during challenging assignments
- Knowledge on recruitment cycle/best practises
- Graduate / Post Graduate
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – External
To qualify for the role you must have
- 0-1 years’ recruitment experience
- Experience with in-house or consulting or shared services would be an added advantage
- A degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to work in a pace fast environment where at times there are tight deadlines to meet
- Ability to work independently but able to readily identify when to share information with immediate team (for knowledge or best practise) or when to escalate significant issues
What we look for
You will be an Interned Recruitment Advisor with a passion for delivering exception talent services internally and a desire to provide an exceptional candidate experience.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package for interns where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Eligible students are requested to forward their updated resume to email@example.com with the subject line as “EY – Full Name” on or before 9:00 AM, 10th June 2021