Campus Recruitment Drive by Gro Digital Platforms Limited (A Hinduja Group Company) for MBA 2022 pass-outs as Business Relationship Manager with an annual CTC 3.56 Lakhs.
Details are as follows
Gro Digital Platforms Ltd – Management Trainee Program 2022
Ashok Leyland Limited and Hinduja Leyland Finance Limited (a subsidiary of the Company) has jointly incorporated a company in the name of Gro Digital Platforms Limited (GDPL). GRO aims to unlock value across the asset ownership lifecycle by creating a digital integrated ecosystem that provides a one-stop solution for fleet owners.
Gro aspires to initiate the digital disruption in the Earn & Operate space of a fleet owner – the space that has 80% of asset lifetime spend. Backed by 100+ year-old Hinduja Group leveraging synergies across group companies – Ashok Leyland, Hinduja Leyland Finance, IndusInd Bank and Gulf Oil, we are uniquely positioned to offer solutions leveraging our existing Automotive (ALL) and Financing (HLF) market leadership. The Pan-India presence and 20,000+ service touchpoints with immediate access to 750,000+ vehicles and 200,000+ fleet owners complement our digital platform.
Please find the website of Ashok Leyland and Hinduja Leyland.
(Gro website is under process)
POSTION: Business Relationship Manager – MT
CTC: Rs. 3.65 Lakhs Per Annum
- Mumbai / Thane
Eligibility Criteria: MBA (Operations/Marketing Specialized) 2022 Pass-outs with Excellent Communication.
|Role||BRM – Demand|
|Reporting To||Cluster Head – Demand|
|Division/Business||Gro Freight Exchange|
|Role Overview and Ownership Areas|
|Business Relationship Manager – Demand will be primarily responsible for onboarding and retention of shippers (Demand/Load Originators) onto the Gro Freight Exchange platform for both their Market and Contract load needs. Shippers could be MSMEs, Brokers, Aggregators, 3PL service providers, large transporters/feet owners, etc. Key ownership area for a BRM – Demand will be to build strong foundation/shipper base (referenceable clients) that can be leveraged to further expand and quickly penetrate into the local market.|
|Key Responsibility Areas|
|• Business Development & Revenue Generation
– Managing all aspects of lead management including lead generation, meeting and qualifying leads as part of sales process
– Planning and achieving spoke location specific business and revenue target in-terms of shipper/broker sign-ups for services and subscriptions
– Ensuring sales/platform registration targets are met
• Account Management
– Leading the revenue maximization efforts through upsell and cross sell
• Shipper Retention
– Responsible for assessing, clarifying and validating shipper needs on a regular basis
– Responsible for outstanding shipper experience in terms of seamless on-boarding, efficient processes & systems and hi-quality services
– Responsible for shipper retention through customised/new/value added services
– Conducting Proof of Concept and pilots for potential clients and hand-holding during the pilot run
– Serve as shipper’s SPOC for any escalation and resolve such issues by working closely with other internal teams such as Product, Operations, and Contact Centre teams respectively.
|Key Performance Indicators|
|• Incremental No. of Micro Shippers to be acquired each month: 4
• Incremental No. of Small Shippers to be acquired each month: 2
• Incremental No. of Medium Shippers to be acquired each quarter: 1
• Incremental Revenue per Micro Shipper per Month: Rs. 30000/-
• Incremental Revenue per Small Shipper per Month: Rs. 2,50,000/-
• Incremental Revenue per Medium Shipper per Month: Rs. 10,00,000/-
• Retention %: 100%
• Shipper NPS: 9+/10
• Onboard 2 brokers per month (2021 – 2022)
|• MBA from Tier 3 B school with 1-2 years of field/marketing/pre-sales/sales/operations experience preferably in the logistics industry OR
• 2-3 years of logistics/supply chain industry experience with new-age/traditional firms such Blackbuck, Rivigo, Fr8, Freight Tiger, Gati, VRL, TVSSCS, Mahindra Logistics, Delhivery, Safexpress, etc. with sales and operations background
• Excellent communication skills (English, Hindi, and Local language)
• Good analytical, critical/logical reasoning skills
• Comfortable with handling/analysing data (Ability to analyse, interpret data)
• Proactive, Self-Starter, ability to work independently with minimal guidance
• Willingness to travel extensively within the state/region
• Local candidates (Domicile Requirement) with good understanding of the local geography, culture, market characteristics/traits
All the eligible students, kindly register with your personal details in the link given below on or before 3:00 PM, 24th January 2022, Today
Candidate Registration tracker: https://forms.gle/BH2RPGcuiyt2ENADA