Campus Recruitment Drive by HDFC AMC for MBA 2021 pass-outs as Sales/Client Services with an annual CTC of 3 Lakh
A brief overview of the program along with the presentation is appended for your reference.
Programme Details –
1. All selected students would undergo on-the-job training for one year.
2. It is mandatory to complete NISM V-A certification prior to joining.
3. Additionally, it is mandatory that the students complete: NISM X-A, X-B, and V-C within one year of joining
4. The selected students would be placed on the rolls of our staffing partner.
5. On successful completion of the aforementioned certifications, the deputee would be given an opportunity to be on the rolls of HDFC AMC, subject to performance based assessment.
6. The cost incurred for completion of the said certifications will be reimbursed by the Company.
Profile Description –
|Role Offered:||Sales / Client Services|
|Remuneration:||3 Lakhs p.a.|
Prerequisites – (minimum selection requirements)
1. Full-Time Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) – MANDATORY
2. Secured at least 45% marks or equivalent grade in X, XII, Graduation, and first year of Post Graduation.
3. Currently pursuing two year Full-Time Post Graduation
a. PGDM/MBA specializing in Finance and/or Marketing
b. M.Sc. in Maths or Statistics
c. M.A. in Economics
4. Possess a valid motor license and/or have access to a two-wheeler
How to apply?
1. Submission of personal details in the google form
2. Screening and Shortlisting of candidate applications
3. Preliminary Selection Interviews
4. Final Round Interviews/Offer
NOTE: The entire process will be spread over one-two weeks.
Please find attached the pre-placement presentation. Applicants should thoroughly understand the profile being offered prior to appearing for the interview process.
Eligible students kindly register with their personal details in the link given below on or before 26th November 2021 by 10:00 AM.
Candidate Registration tracker: https://forms.gle/aUfjtyxSYcSnwBdA7