Campus recruitment drive by ICON PLC for MCA 2021 & 2022 pass-outs as SAS Programmer
Since our foundation in Dublin, Ireland in 1990, our mission has been to help our clients to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. We do this by delivering best-in-class information, solutions and performance, with an unyielding focus on quality at all times.
We offer a full range of consulting, development, and commercialization services from a global network of offices in more than 45 countries with 38,000 employees. We focus our innovation on the factors that are critical to our clients – reducing time to market, reducing cost, and increasing quality – and our global team of experts has extensive experience in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
Title: Trainee SAS Programmer
Job Profile Summary
To support SAS Programmers, Statisticians, and Senior Statisticians in the development of statistical tables, figures, and listings.
• Recognize, exemplify, and adhere to ICON’s values which centers around our commitment to People, Clients, and Performance
• Assists in the coding and execution of programs designed to produce analysis data sets, tables, figures and data listings as documented in the Statistical Analysis Plan.
• Writes SAS programs to generate listings and replicate safety tables.
• Notes data problems and discusses these or any doubts about specifications with project team.
• Ensures accuracy of all output: uses department quality checklist to review SAS code, log and output of programs written by self or by others in project team.
• Ensure compliance with all training requirements.
• Reads all project team communications received as emails and attends project team meetings.
• Maintains study documentation and files according to departmental policy.
• Any other duties as assigned commensurate with skills and qualifications and appropriate to the role.
• Current Year Pass-out or Ongoing: 2022
• Previous Year Pass-out: 2021
• MSc Bioinformatics
Cut of percentages:
• 70% and above.
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
All the eligible students kindly register with your personal details in the link given below on or before 5:00 PM, Today 05th July 2022.
Click HERE to register for the ICON PLC recruitment drive