PFB the complete Job description.
Position: Post Graduate Management Trainee – Sales (BANCA & Agency)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Establishing, maintaining and growing relationship with the key stakeholders
- Opportunity mapping starting at the branch level and sharing the same with the Team Member
- Conducting in- branch training and joint calls to train and convert business
- Handling & driving marketing and business promotion campaigns designed at National/
- Zonal/Regional levels
- Providing regular and timely updates of various activities and campaigns as per the agreed frequency and formats by the management.
- Owning the budgeted sales target for the branch/ branches.
- Ensuring and owning 360 degree support on OPS, MIS, Customer Service and Claim related queries.
- Following and adhering to the governance plan
Key Requirements – Education & Certificates
- MBA from a business school/University degree
- Should have a Minimum of 6 Months experience in Sales (Any Sector) or should have completed a 2-month internship in Field Sales (Any Sector)
- Batch: 2021 Pass-out batch
- Industry Awareness
- Value Based Selling
- Target Monitoring
Posting Locations: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Coimbatore
[Note: Students who have the hometown as posting location would be preferred.]
- Training Period (First 45 days) –Stipend of Rs 8,000/- Per Month.
- After Training Completion – Rs 3,15,000/- p.a.+ Incentives (FLS Agency:- Minimum is 1 LPA & Max up to 6 LPA and FLS Banca:- Minimum is 1 LPA & Max up to 5 LPAs)
- One time welcome bonus of Rs 20,000to be paid after completion of 6 months with MBHI.
- If you leave the Company or submit your resignation before completion of first year, he will be liable to pay Rs. 75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand Only) to the Company towards the expenses incurred towards your training and up skills.
- Mediclaim Policy – 2.50 lacs floater
- Mobile Reimbursement and Local conveyance Reimbursement etc.
- Appraisal: After completion of 1 year