HomeSkul is conducting a Mega virtual recruitment drive in association with MACFAST to recruit UG & PG 2020, 2021 & 2022 pass-outs as Academic Counsellors /Business Development Associates with an annual CTC of 3.00 Lakhs.
Details are as follows:
About the company
HomeSkul is a Kerala-based EduTech startup started with “Empowerment through education” as their motto. HomeSkul’s e-learning app provides Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Augmented Reality (AR) powered personalized learning experience for the students. The founder Director and CEO is Mr. Jaganathan Ram and the brand ambassador of HomeSkul is Mr Prithviraj Sukumaran, who introduced the app at an event held at Kochi in October 2021.
The HomeSkul – eLearning platform comes with several features and is packed with content prepared by faculty and subject experts for CBSE and state board students. Besides the recorded classes, HomeSkul also runs live classes on a two-way interactive smart classroom platform using AR technology.
About the Openings
Number of Openings: 150 +
Annual CTC: 3.00 Lakhs Fixed + Incentives
Job Profile: Business Development Associate and Academic Counsellor
• We are looking for young, energetic, highly talented go–getter professionals
• Will have to do consultative outbound calls and follow up calls on a daily basis with prospective students and their parents.
• Fix appointments and conduct demo sessions on a daily basis with prospective students and their parents via direct conduction / Google meet.
• Understand customer profile and learning problems to explain implications of ineffective learning methods and create a need for HomeSkul course offerings through a structured counselling session with the student and the parents.
• Handle objections and price negotiations to generate sales revenue.
• Learn/upgrade one’s own product knowledge, sales skills, market understanding to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
• Have good communication skills in regional language and English with professional presentation.
• Comfortable working with six days (Monday off) in a Fast-Paced Environment.
• Communication skills, Convincing power.
• Client relationship management, Business development
• Savvy with web, computer, and smartphones.
• Any graduation/Post Graduation
• Students from 2020, 2021 and 2022 pass outs are eligible to apply.
• Minimum one year of Sales experience in EdTech will be an added advantage
• Fresh graduates with excellent communication will also be considered.
How to apply?
Students meeting the above requirements can fill in the details in the provided link on or before 5.00 PM 9th February 2022.
Candidate registration tracker: https://forms.gle/4BboSixRkjxjz3Kw9