Campus Recruitment Drive by Mozanta Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for MCA 2021 & 2022 pass-outs as Software Engineer Trainees
Details are as follows
Who are we?
Established in 2014, Mozanta Technologies specializes in e-Commerce domain consulting and implementation. Headquartered in Technopark, Trivandrum, and with an office in Kochi and Dubai, We work with global brands across the continents. We work towards a passionate vision to be the leading retail eCommerce solution provider by 2022. To know more about us, visit https://www.mozanta.com/
What to expect?
• A non-policing work culture, where utmost trust in the team and their abilities prevail. Free thinking and creative freedom are always encouraged
• Be ready to meet a passionate team who take pride in what we deliver to our end users.
• Beyond salaries and benefits, we offer an open and information working environment, supported by the latest tools and technologies that enable you to be super productive.
• Fun is an integral part of our work culture
Our selection process will be as follows
- Initial Assignment Task – Test Task
- Technical interview with our Team – Google meet
- HR Round
Please find the following Job Description for your reference.
|Role||Software Engineer (Fullstack)|
|Work location||Kochi/Trivandrum, Kerala|
|Educational Qualification||Masters in engineering, preferably related to Computer science|
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop/maintain software applications leveraging state of the art web technologies and frameworks by learning on the job
• Work with a high performing agile team using the latest tools for rapid development, continuous integration, and deployment
• Ensure user experience, availability, scalability, responsiveness, and security software quality standards are achieved
• Work with architects/product owners to develop technology solutions
Candidate Profile & Skills required:
• Knowledge in NodeJs, Springboot, ReactJS, cloud platforms desirable
• Familiar with fundamentals of Internet architecture and web applications
• Familiar with database concepts and technologies
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
How to Apply:
Eligible students are requested to forward their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “Mozanta – Full Name” on or before 9:00 AM, 14th June 2022