• To process payroll and HRIS tasks/activities by meeting the obligations such as TAT & accuracy levels as specified.
• To provide an effective and efficient payroll and/or HRIS service to customers, ensuring the accurate and timely payment of their employees’ salaries.
• Respond to requests, queries, and complaints from external customers in a friendly and efficient manner so as to enhance customer loyalty.
• To proactively seek learning opportunities to develop and maintain a good knowledge of Alight Solutions systems, clients, and workflow and processing procedures. To take an active part in promoting your own training and development in all areas.
• Responsible for processing payrolls and HR tasks and meeting targets given for the same
• Responsible for first level verification of data
• Responsible for Timely Escalation Of Production Related Issues
• Responsible For Maintaining Accuracy
• Cascading updates to Process Related Reports and Documents
• Following ISMS Compliance Of The Team
• Adhering To Company Policies, Rules, And Regulations
• Following Quality Processes Thoroughly – Checklists, Standards Etc. On Process
• Adhering to Work Timings, Leave Schedules
• MBA from any stream
• PC Literacy – Word and Excel (Basic Level)
• Good technical knowledge of payroll and payroll systems
• Commerce background
• Track record of face to face, telephone, and written contact with customers