• To process payroll and HRIS tasks/activities by meeting the obligations such as TAT & accuracy levels as specified.
• To provide an effective and efficient payroll and/or HRIS service to customers, ensuring the accurate and timely payment of their employees’ salaries.
• Respond to requests, queries and complaints from external customers in a friendly and efficient manner so as to enhance customer loyalty.
• To proactively seek learning opportunities to develop and maintain good knowledge of Alight Solutions systems, clients and workflow and processing procedures. To take an active part in promoting your own training and development in all areas.
• Responsible for processing payrolls and HR tasks and meeting targets given for the same
• Responsible for first level verification of data
• Responsible for Timely Escalation Of Production Related Issues
• Responsible For Maintaining Accuracy
• Cascading updates to Process Related Reports and Documents
• Following ISMS Compliance Of The Team
• Adhering To Company Policies, Rules And Regulations
• Following Quality Processes Thoroughly – Checklists, Standards Etc. On Process
• Adhering to Work Timings, Leave Schedules
• MBA from any stream
• PC Literacy – Word and Excel (Basic Level)
• Good technical knowledge of payroll and payroll systems
• Commerce background
• Track record of face to face, telephone and written contact with customers
All the eligible students kindly register with their personal details in the link given below on or before 04:00 PM, 12th November 2021, Tomorrow.
Candidate Registration tracker: https://forms.gle/