A campus recruitment drive by Fragomen Kochi for MBA 2021 pass-outs as Associates with an annual CTC of 2.16 Lakhs onwards
Details are as follows
About the Company
Fragomen is a leading firm dedicated exclusively to immigration services worldwide. Founded in 1951, Fragomen represents a broad range of companies, organizations and individuals to help facilitate the transfer of employees worldwide. We provide immigration support in more than 170 countries. An Am Law 100 and Global 100 firm, Fragomen’s professionals are respected thought leaders in the immigration field, as recognized by Chambers, Best Lawyers, and Who’s Who. The firm employs more than 4,400 immigration professionals and support staff located in over 50 offices across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and EMEA. Our services go beyond processing visa and work permit applications. We provide strategic consultative services and support to meet the full spectrum of business immigration needs. This includes government strategies and compliance, planning for mergers and acquisitions, and consular and document support. From our Immigration Technology Innovation Lab, we focus on using automation and artificial intelligence to pioneer sophisticated technology solutions to revolutionize the immigration experience for our clients. All services are designed to improve your speed-to-ground and help you mobilize your employee population so you can remain a cutting-edge player in your industry and competitive wherever you operate. We are committed to fostering a dynamic, diverse workplace. Year after year, Fragomen is recognized for our diversity by The American Lawyer, Law360 and the National Law Journal. Find out more at www.fragomen.com.
Job Title: Associate, Voice – Background Checking
Job Location: Cochin
No. of openings: 10
Salary CTC: 2.16 Lakhs onwards
Employment Type: Full Time
Education Qualification: MBA – Full-time.
Location: Kochi Infopark
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that appropriate background check(s) are conducted on the final candidate for all the positions held & educational qualifications acquired.
- Notifying the employee or candidate of the electronic communication from the Talent Management System requesting that s/he complete an online background disclosure and authorization form.
- Coordinating the receipt of background disclosure and authorization forms from candidates or campus departments, coordinating with authorities to conduct background checks.
- Reviewing the background check report and advising the client that the candidate is cleared, or advise of any adverse information found on the applicant.
- Reviewing any dispute submitted by a candidate challenging the accuracy of the information contained in the background check.
- Submitting completed background check results to the client to decide whether to offer employment to the final candidate or not.
Competencies and Skills Required
An Associate (Voice) for BackgroundChecking, s/he plays a crucial role in carrying out background verifications for multiple clients liaising with applicants and different employers, educational institutions & other departments/personnel. The following are the skills and competencies expected:
• Communication skills (both oral & written)
• Effective search skills
• Listening and comprehension
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle pressure
• Type-writing skills
• Knowledge on the usage of Office Suites (Word & Excel)
• UK shift time (1pm-10pm/ 2pm-11pm)
• Pick and drop is available- 30 km radius
Interested students are requested to forward their updated resume to email@example.com with the subject line as “Fragomen – Full Name” on or before 5:00 PM, 9th November 2021.