Explore the avenues for employment of students in best reputed organizations through
• Campus Interviews
• Off-Campus Interviews
• Job Fairs
Training and Development
The industry is always on the lookout for students who are vibrant, energetic and ready to accept challenges, attentive, a good academic background, fast learners, open to learning even at work and more importantly, good communication skills.
This activity focuses upon personality development to make the students reliable, with positive attitude and right decision making by the following programs.
• Personality Assessment Test
• Communication Skills & Vocabulary Classes
• Resume Preparation & Email Writing Sessions
• Group Discussion
• Interview Skills
• Aptitude Training & Practice Tests
Roles and Responsibilities of Department
• To liaison between Industry and the College.
• To arrange job opportunities for all the eligible and interested students.
• To invite the best companies of different industries for Campus recruitments.
• To motivate and counsel students about Industry practices and improve their emotional quotient.
• To facilitate real time preparation for the company selection process.
• To plan and organize career talks & personality development programmes.
• To suggest corrective measures to non-eligible and interested students to assure their placements.
Students should come in formal dress along with hard copies of the following:
• Updated resume, Hall ticket if applicable, Passport size photograph, Photostat of relevant documents duly attested.
• The students should maintain punctuality for all events.
• All the queries regarding placement drives etc. will be handled by the student coordinators.