About M. Sc Artificial Intelligence
The Department offers a two year M. Sc Artificial Intelligence (AI) degree programme approved by AICTE and affiliated with the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, with an intake capacity of 12 students. The course is designed to familiarize with the science and engineering of making computers capable to perform tasks which normally require human intelligence. It is a branch of Computer Science that aims to develop intelligent computer machines. This course is designed to create skilled professionals who can cater to the needs of government, industry and scientific organizations in the Computer Science and machine intelligence related areas. Apart from the curriculum, we provide an environment for students to gain expertise in theoretical foundations of computer applications with an emphasis on strong practical training that will enable students to develop real-world applications.
• To understand the techniques and algorithms used in the domain of artificial intelligence so as to apply them in application development.
• To apply the artificial intelligence techniques in particular machine learning techniques to draw conclusions from data.
• To analyze the various methods for human-AI integration for improving system performance.
• To review the ethical concerns in developing AI technologies.
• To build responsible AI systems and evaluate their performance.