PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
PO1 : Communicate Effectively:
Inculcate effective communication skills combined with a professional & ethical attitude with the computing community and also the society by comprehending and writing effective reports and documentation, making effective presentations, and providing and receiving clear instructions.
PO2 : Computational Knowledge:
Relate and apply fundamental knowledge of computing technology and relevant domains for the conceptualization of models from defined problems, appropriate to the discipline.
PO3 : Design and Development of Solution:
Design, implement and evaluate complex business scenarios and contemporary issues into desired need-based solutions with a passion for quality, competency, and holistic approach.
PO4 : Solving Complex Computing Problems:
Use problem-solving and analytical skills including design of experiments, analysis, and interpretation of information, and synthesis of knowledge to unravel multifaceted industrial problems.
PO5 : Lifelong Learning:
Engage in continuous learning as an expert by applying the latest knowledge and methodologies to design, analyse and interpret data for finding solutions for complex problems by applying modem technological tools.
PO6 : Social, Cultural, Environmental, Legal, and Ethical Concern(s):
Recognize environmental, social, cultural, legal, ethical, and cyber issues involved in the use of technology and other consequential responsibilities relevant to professional practice with an understanding of the cyberspace.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
• PSO1: Prepare foundations of mathematics, computer science and problem solving methodologies for effective implementation in real life applications.
• PSO2: Facilitate students to explore the principles of Software Engineering with appropriate data modeling concepts and latest technologies.
• PSO3: Use of recent technologies, skills and knowledge for the design and development of applications in the computing discipline.
• PSO4: Inculcate employability skills among students who can contribute innovative and advanced solutions for the important life problems.
• PSO5: Interpret the concepts of Network and communication technologies, social network and other related aspects.
• PSO6: Comprehend and apply IT concepts to manage projects in a multidisciplinary environment.