• PO1: Acquire Application-oriented Knowledge in Domain and Business Environment (AKDBE)
• PO2: Demonstrate Critical Thinking, Business Analysis, Problem Solving, and Innovative Solutions (CBPI)
• PO3: Apply Social Responsiveness and Ethical Standards (SRES) in decision making
• PO4: Learn about Astute Leadership and Synergy (ALS)
• PO5: Demonstrate Effective Communication (EC) skills
• PO6: Integrate Global Exposure and Cross-Cultural Sensitivity (GECCS) while managing business issues in multiple contexts
• PSO1: Understand the concepts such as finance theories, practices, Investment strategies, Securities and portfolio management, Local and global economics, Direct and indirect taxation, financial services, Business analytics
• PSO2: Elucidate the organizational financial context for making financial decision-making.
• PSO3: Analyze and choose company reports, forecast economic trends, take measures value stock, investment portfolios, risk and return, various financial services available in the economy.
• PSO4: Integrate various techniques, and financial data effectively.
• PSO5: Apply the principles of financial risk management.
• PSO1: Understand the basics concepts of marketing
• PSO2: Apply relevant marketing knowledge and skills to manage the complexities of the market.
• PSO3: Analyze and develop appropriate marketing strategies that will help in achieving the organization’s goals.
• PSO4: Impart in-depth knowledge of marketing theories and practices
• PSO5: Elucidate in detail the organizational context of marketing decision-making.
• PSO6: Analyze and evaluate various theories, methods, and systems needed for the strategic analysis, development, execution, and measurement of marketing programs.
• PSO1: Develop critical thinking skills, knowledge, and a holistic HR Professionalism on both core business and people-related challenges.
• PSO2: Develop the students as HR specialists with competencies and the right attitude for today’s business environment.
• PSO3: Develop competencies such as knowledge of the business, personal credibility, functional HR expertise, and management of Change.
• PSO4: Provide a competitive edge for formulating sustainable HR solutions for business challenges.
• PSO5: Evaluate the HR strategies related to various HR functions
• PSO1: Understand the tools that aid in devising the methods of goods production and advanced techniques for managing operations.
• PSO2: Discuss the factors affecting production and operations and teaches qualitative and quantitative forecasting techniques
• PSO3: Provide insight about the practical aspects and latest developments in the field of Inventory control and management.
• PSO4: Analyze the concept and techniques for Quality Management and control and how and why it is important in the present context.
• PSO5: Identify the problems and challenges faced in the field of logistics and Supply Chain Management. It teaches the technical and managerial elements related to the smooth functioning of the field.
• PSO6: Evaluate the basic toolkit necessary for decision making with regard to Operations Department
MBA INFORMATION SYSTEMS
• PSO1: Recognize contemporary MIS theory and how information systems support business strategy, business processes, and practical applications in an organization.
• PSO2: Interrelate how various support systems can be used for business decisions and to sustain competitive advantage.
• PSO3: Describe how the Internet and World Wide Web provide a global platform for e-business, business mobility and communications, collaboration, and cloud computing.
• PSO4: Express the proven value of, and the relationship between business data, data management, and business intelligence.
• PSO5: Analyze systems development and project management methodologies.
• PSO6: Combine analytical thinking, creativity, and business-problem-solving as applied to ongoing MIS challenges, future trends, and relevant case studies.
• PSO7: Express ethical awareness and moral reasoning applied to MIS problem, issue, or case study