Areas of Interest
Accounting for Management, Financial Management, Bank Management, Working Capital Management
B.COM, MBA, Ph.D
Industry 1.5 years. Teaching 12 years
• Presented paper titled ‘Ethical practices in the work place’ in the International Seminar conducted by MSN Institute of Management and Technology, Kollam, Kerala, November 2009.
• Presented a paper, in the National Seminar on ‘Visionary Management in the new era, held on 18th September 2009 at Institute of Management in Kerala(IMK), University of Kerala
• Presented paper titled ‘A Study on Creating Cultural Compatibility through Performance Culture’ in the National Seminar conducted by St. Berchman’s College, January 2011.
• Presented paper titled ‘A Study on Creating Cultural Compatibility through employee interest and workplace morale’ in the National Seminar conducted by St.Berchman’s College, January 2013.
• Presented a paper titled ‘Risk and Uncertainty in Rubber sector: An Analysis’ in the International conference conducted by Marian International Institute of Management, August 2016
• Presented a paper titled ‘Valuation of Human Capital: An Accounting Perceptive with special reference to Banking Sector in Kerala’ in the National Seminar conducted by Marian International Institute of Management, October 2017
• Presented a paper titled ‘Role of financial inclusion and microfinance in re-vitalizing rural economy: an evidence from India’ National Seminar conducted by PG Department of Commerce, MES college Erumely, (affiliated to MGU Kottayam ) on 19th February 2019 (best paper award)
• Presented a paper titled, ‘Unique tax in unified India a ring side view: GST implication on different sectors’ in the National paper presentation competition on Recent trends in Indian financial system: paradigm and praxis, conducted by Christu Jyothi college of management and technology in collaboration with Mahatma Gandhi University on 8th March 2019
• Presented paper titled, ‘ Awareness of blockchain technology and digital currencies’ National conference on Managing Industry on 4.0 and beyond, conducted by SB college on February 21-22, 2019
• Paper titled “Green banking and sustainable Development: An Indian context” in the International conference on green economy and sustainable development on October 16th, 2020
• Goods and Service Tax on Retailers with special reference to Kerala’ published in International Journal of Business Management and Research (IJBMR), ISSN (PRINT) 22496920, VOL.9, ISSUE 1, JANUARY 21, 2019, High impact journal (JCC) 7.38
• ‘Awareness and feasibility of blockchain technology with reference to various sectors’ published in International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research’ UGC listed journal (63975), VOLUME 6, ISSUE 6 JUNE 2019, ISSN NO. 2349-5162
• Published article on Goods and Service Tax Implementation in Jewelry Sector: A Comparative Study on Organised and Unorganized Traders in India” in the International Journal of Management, 83-89, VOLUME 9, ISSUE 3, ISSN 09766502, MAY–JUNE 2018 impact factor(JIF) 9.678
• A research paper on Impact of Goods and Service Tax (GST) on Gross Domestic Product (GDP), International journal of exclusive management research, August 2017. Volume 7 issue 4, ISSN no.2249-86729 (peer-reviewed journal) (UGC listed journal): 49166 Impact Factor – 5.76
• Financial inclusion and impact of women empowerment in a rural area with reference to central Travancore region of Kerala, International journal of application or innovation in engineering and management, November 2017 volume 6, issue 11, ISSN no.2319-4847 (UGC listed journal NO.47412) impact (ISRAJIF )-9.315
• Goods and service tax: impact on MSMEs- a comparative study on enterprises within Kerala, Asia pacific journal of research, UGC listed journal, March 2018, volume 1 issue no.xxxvi, ISSN no2320-5504 (APA INDEXED) peer-reviewed international journal.
‘A Study on Creating Cultural Compatibility through employee interest and workplace morale in IT industry’ published in ‘IBR-IFRSA’ Review, International Journal, (referred journal) ISSN 22498168, VOLUME 3, ISSUE 2, June 2013
• Workplace ethics- Issues and Challenges: A framework to overcome’ published in Managing the Future, Mahatma Gandhi University affiliated college – BAM College Journal, Kerala, VOLUME 1, JULY 2011, ISSN NO.0975-0045
• Green Economy and social responsibility: A study on the Indian economy, published in Journal of Gujarat Research Society, UGC-CARE LIST JOURNAL, ISSN 03748588, Volume 21, Issue 8, November 2019
• ‘Risk and Uncertainty in Rubber sector: An Analysis’ published in ‘Journal for Science Technology and Management, ISSN 09748334, VOLUME 9, NO.1, January-March 2016
• Valuation of Human Capital: An Accounting Perceptive with special reference to Banking Sector in Kerala’, published in ‘Journal for Science Technology and Management’, MACFAST, ISSN 09748334, VOLUME 10, NO.3, JULY -SEPTEMBER 2017
• Creating Cultural Compatibility through Performance Culture in IT industry’ published in ‘Global Journal of Arts &Management’ by rising research journal publication (India) ISSN:2243-264x, volume 1, no.3,2011
• Green banking and sustainable Development: An Indian context, published in Journal of Gujarat Research Society, UGC-CARE LIST JOURNAL, ISSN 03748588, Volume 21, Issue 8, November 2019
• Organizational Commitment and cultural compatibility: A study on Information Technology Industry in Kerala’ published in the journal of Recent trends in Commerce and Management Studies –Institute of Management Development and Research, peer-reviewed journal, January 2015 (conference proceedings) PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL, ISSN 22308431, VOLUMEXXII, ISSUE.3 JANUARY 2016
• ‘Green initiatives and sustainable development in automotive industry’ published in Journal of Gujarat Research Society, UGC-CARE LIST JOURNAL, ISSN 03748588, Volume 21, Issue 8, November 2019
National Seminar and Conferences
• National seminar on knowledge management conducted by institute of management in Kerala-2009.
• National seminar on competency branding in India conducted by institute of management in Kerala-2009.
• National seminar on advertising and sales promotion conducted by msn institute of management and technology -2009.
• Seminar on entrepreneurial development conducted by Kerala management association -2010.
• National seminar on brand Kerala conducted by institute of management in Kerala-2010.
• Seminar on pre-budget analysis & budget expectations-2011.
• Seminar on marketing extreme negotiations -2011.
• National seminar on challenges in monetary policy organized by reserve bank of India -2012.
• A seminar on research methodology, application of statistical packages in social science (spss) research-2012.
• National seminar on management facets: quest & fortuity, 2013.
• A seminar on gods on country: challenges in employment energy kma management week celebration, 2013.
• A session on why do you want to be a management faculty2014.
• Seminar on research methodology, statistical packages in social science (spss) researchâ€ 2017.
• Seminar on impact of demonetization in Indian economy 2017.
• Presented paper titled a study on creating cultural compatibility through performance culture in the national seminar conducted by st.berchmans college changanacherry, January, 2011.
• Presented paper titled a study on creating cultural compatibility through employee interest and workplace morale in it industry in Kerala in the national seminar conducted by st.berchmans college Changanacherry, January 2013.
• Presented a paper tittled ‘valuation of human capital: an accounting perceptive with special reference to banking in the national seminar conducted by Marian international institute of management.
International Seminar and Conferences
• Presented paper titled workplace ethics- issues and challenges: a framework to overcome in the international seminar conducted by msn institute of management and technology Kollam November 2009.
• Presented a paper titled risk and uncertainty in rubber sector: an analysis in the international conference at Marian college Kuttikkanam, 2016.
• International seminar on emerging Asia and contemporary issues conducted by Kerala university-2009.
• International seminar on human resource management conducted by st.berchmans college -2011.
• International conference on emerging market’s turmoil and chances of melt down :impacts on Indian economy 2016.
ONLINE CERTIFICATIONS (NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTES):
• British Council English Score CEFRB2 on August 2020
• Finance for everyone: Decisions (McMaster University )
• Financial Markets ( Yale University)
• Human Resource Management: HR for people managers(Minnesota University)
• How to finance and grow your startups without VC( London Business School, London University)
• Behavioural Finance (Duke University)
• Behavioural Investing (Indian School of Business –ISB)
• Principles of Financial Accounting ( IESE Business School, University of Navarra)
• AICTE SPONSORED 7 DAYS STAFF DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME ON FEBRUARY 2009.
• AICTE SPONSORED 2 WEEKS STAFF DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME ON JANUARY 2010.
• 3 DAY WORKSHOP ON CASE WRITING AND TEACHING IN XIME BANGALORE ON MAY 2010.
• 2 DAY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ACCOUNTING (33RD ALL INDIA ACCOUNTING CONFERENCE) ON DECEMBER 2010.
• 1 DAY WORKSHOP ON HOW TO BECOME AN EFFECTIVE TEACHER ON 2011.
• 2 DAY TRAINING FOR SKILLS REQUIRED FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING ON MARCH 2013.
• Various research methodology workshops and skill development FDPs conducted at MACFAST from 2010 till date
• Two weeks ‘FDP on creating and managing online classes’ conducted by School of Biosciences and IQAC MACFAST date 17th to 26th June 2020
• Online FDP and National Webinar on “Derivatives Options and Swaps” conducted by Bishop Moore College Mavelikkara dated 11th July 2020
• Two Online MDPs on NBA Accreditation Phase 1 and Phase 2 conducted by MACFAST dated September 24 and October 17th, 2020 respectively