Areas of Interest
Management Science, Materials and Purchase Management, Operations Strategy, Principles of Management & Accounting
MBA in Finance and Production & Operations Management, B. Sc. Mathematics
7 years of total experience, 4 years of administrative experience and 3 years of teaching experience.
Publications/ Paper Presentations
- Published a chapter in the edited book titled “Women Empowerment – Awakening of a New Era having ISBN : 978-81-944813-5-5” on the topic A STUDY ON THE ISSUES AND CHALLENGES OF WOMEN EMPOWERMENT WITH A SPECIAL REFERENCE TO KERALA STATE”
- Published a paper titled “Women Empowerment- A Progressive Approach for Sustainable Development in Rural Communities” in Women Empowerment and Economic Development: International Publications: ISBN:978-81-945988-7-9
National Seminar/ Conferences/ Webinars
- National conference on “Atmanirbhar Bharat: A roadmap to self-reliant India ” (NCABSRI 2020) Organize by Department of Management Studies , Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies Tiruvalla (MACFAST), on 25th November 2020.
- Participated in the Webinar on “ The Impact of Globalization on Accounting Education and Employability “ by Oxford University Press India on 7th October 2020.
- Participated in the Webinar on “Quality Assurance in Higher Educational Institutions” by MACFAST College, Tiruvalla on 1st October 2020.
- Participated in Business summit 4.0 on “The future of Fintech: The New normal after the Covid-19” on 8th August 2020, organized by GL Bajaj Institute of Management & Research , Greater Noida.
- Participated National webinar on “ Deep Neural Networks – an efficient architecture for image classification “ organized by Department of Computer Application , KMM College of Arts and Science , Thrikkara on 14th July 2020.
- Participated in a National Webinar on “ Challenge the Challenge Time” conducted by Department of Management Studies, KMM College of Arts and Science , Thrikkara on 3rd July 2020.
- Participated in a webinar on “ Outcome Based Education and Accreditation Post Covid” held on 1st July 2020 Conducted by ASM.
- Participated in the Webinar Digital classroom –The Agile Way Series 3- Tool for E- learning organized by ICT academy of Kerala on 27th June 2020.
- Participated in the Webinar Digital classroom –The Agile Way Series 2- Learning Management System organized by ICT academy of Kerala on 24th June 2020.
- Participated in the Webinar Digital classroom –The Agile Way Series 1- ADDIE for Instructional Design organized by ICT academy of Kerala on 20th June 2020.
International Seminar/ Conferences/ Webinars
- Participated in the International Webinar on “Understanding the Learning Process during Covid-19 from a Social Neuro Science Perspective” Organized by the Bharata Mata College of Commerce And Arts , Choondy on 20th October 2020.
- Participated in the International Webinar on “ Business Analytics Driving Digitalization : The Road ahead” conducted by School of Management Studies, Varanasi on 30th June 2020.
- Participated in the International Webinar on “ Future Launcher” conducted by School of Management Studies, Union Christian College Aluva on 27th June 2020.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “ Flipped Classroom” by Anjuman –I Islam’s Kaleskar Technical Campus, New Pavel held on 15th August, 2020.
- Participated in the One day Faculty Development Programme“ Derivatives- Options and Swaps “ Organized by the Department of Commerce , Bishopmoore College, Maveilikkara on 11th July 2020.
- Participated in two weeks FDP on “ Creating and Managing online Classes from 17th to 26th June 2020 conducted by School of Bioscience and IQAC MACFAST in Association with The Kerala State Higher Education Council.
- Attended two day Faculty Development Programme on Statistical Analysis on Research Using SPSS and AMOS organized by Department of Business Administration , SB College Changanacherry on 30th November & 1st December 2018.
- Covid-19 What you need to know offered by Osmosis.org
- Supply Chain Principles offered by Georgia Institute of Technology
- Integrated Marketing Communications: Advertising , Public Relations, Digital Marketing and more offered by ie Reinventing Higher Education
- Financial Markets offered by Yale University
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence offered by ISB
- Initiating and Planning Projects offered by UCI Division of Continuing Education
- Six Sigma Principles offered by Kennesaw State University
- Quantitative Foundations for International Business offered by University of London
- Renewable Energy and Green Building Entrepreneurship offered by Duke University
- Supply Chain Analytics offered by Rutgers University
- Excel Skills for Business: Essentialsan online non-credit course authorized by Macquarie University, Sydney
- Business Analytics for Decision Making offered by University of Colorado Boulder
- Moralities of Everyday Life offered by Yale University
- Leading Transformations: Manage Change offered by Macquarie University
- Completed “ Managing Projects Risk and Changes” from University of California, Irvin
- Completed “ Mind Control : Managing your mental Health during Covid-19” from University of Toronto
- British Council: British English Score Certificate